We are here to offer support to foster parents – whether it be educational, instructional, or informational. Is there something more you would like to know about Foster Parenting and Literacy, feel free to drop us a line.
Are you a current or prospective foster parent?
If so, this website may provide you with answers to questions often asked by such providers.
- How do I become a foster or adoptive parent?If my foster child is a preschooler, what can I do to enhance his:
- intellectual development?
- language development?
- emotional development?
- physical development?
- What can I do to help my foster child succeed in school?
- What are some children’s books that might be particularly interesting to my foster child?
- What are some fun things I can do with my foster child… at home, close to home… etc?
- What does research have to say about issues often encountered by foster children and/or foster parents? What can be done to overcome such issues?